How much time do you spend sitting in front of your computer trading on an average day? If it’s more than 60 min. there is a good chance you might be wishing you had more confidence in what you were seeing on your charts. There is no need to sit there all day staring at your screens. We trade 30-60 min. at market open and usually are finished for the day taking 2 1/2 – 3 points out of the market before turning off the charts. The rest of the day is left then to do as we choose.
I would like to invite anyone that has the desire to become a successful trader to register for my “One On One” May 2014 Tutoring Sessions. There are only 6 total slots available.
The curriculum is designed to simplify the power of comprehension in the markets movements. The market moves in simplistic, systematic patterns for those that are prepared with the knowledge and know what to look for. Gain professional levels of consistency using little known, yet simple and powerful EMini Day Trading Secrets. Implement the power of the subconscious mind to familiarize yourself with anticipated variables to consistently recognize market moves accurately before they actually happen.
Focus revolves around fine tuning the TF precognitive awareness pertaining to entries/exits, pivot trading, trend trading, and how to determine which to trade, when, and why. We focus on a 4:1 risk/reward strategies and strive for daily consistency. There is no such thing as an acceptable draw down period.
We will be training to use the only real leading indicator available, the subconscious mind. In conjunction, we will be looking at the Macdbb’s, Fibonacci’s, entry and exit bar patterns, and areas. All the market pressures will be covered. We will go over anything technical that seems to be needed in your trading vision.
You will be submitting homework for my review so that I may determine what needs polishing. We will be talking “One On One” with free Skype via headphones and I will be tutoring on your PC via Teamviewer.
The Ninja Trader platform will be used. The Ninja data and charting platform are free for SIM trading and I will set up your platform to match mine.
You will initially be learning how to do historicals (backtesting) “PROPERLY” and then submitting homework so that I may monitor your progress. In later sessions we will be analyzing your live SIM trades. Whatever level you are at, I will do my best to bring you to the next. You will master the following and have the unique:
- Ability to explain and measure the percentage levels – Fibonacci.
- Ability to explain the tradeable patterns with their measurements and Fibonacci targets.
- Ability to recognize when to pivot trade or trend trade.
- Ability to explain the correlation of the MACDBB’s in all time frames at the same time.
- Ability to correlate and explain every move the Market makes for first 90 min.
- Ability to trade using the “All The Pressures”.
- Ability to recognize all the Bar Set-ups within the areas of the home plates.
- Ability to explain what is about to happen before it happens using your “Precognitive Abilities”.
- Ability to manage your trading Dom with ease.
- Ability to explain the correlation of the Power of direction in all time frames at the same time.
- Ability to demonstrate and do every trade based on technicals.
- Ability to have total control of “Mind over Matter” and to trade from a sub-conscience level.
Wherever you are in this world, with computer and internet. you can learn to do business with the stock market. You can be your own boss and set the hours you prefer with minimal overhead.
I have a passion for doing business with the markets, and a passion for teaching/coaching/tutoring individuals that have the true desire to succeed.
I am offering an education that will provide for you and your family for many lifetimes to come. What is this education worth to you?
Sessions will be scheduled twice a week Monday through Thursday between 11am and 4pm central time. 24 total “One On One” sessions will be scheduled into a 3 month time period for a fee of $4750.00.
Wire Transfers are preferred method of payment, but PayPal and Checks are also accepted.
You can register for an invitation to the next opening below, or just send an email with any questions.